Results Personal Training General Terms & Conditions
Participation in any tests and future exercise is voluntary.
You are free to deny consent or withdraw consent at any time after consenting.
It is your full responsibility to inform your trainer and the company of any difficulties you perceive or experience as well as any changes to your physical and medical condition.
Any questions you have about future procedures risks or benefits to be expected are welcome. If you have any reservations or doubts, please voice these concerns and ask for an explanation or clarification.
You consent to being aware of your own health and physical condition and having knowledge that your participation in this program and fitness testing procedures may be injurious to your health and you are voluntarily participating in Results exercise and nutrition programme. Having such knowledge you thereby release Results its representatives, agents, employees and successors from liability for accidental injury, illness or death which you may incur as a result of participating in the said programme. You hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in said programme.
Results will not accept liability for any damage or loss to a Client’s personal property brought into the Club’s premises.
Results may at any time close the Club’s premises or any part thereof, without notice, in order to execute repairs, alterations, accommodate external events, re-decorations or otherwise, or to facilitate Club programmes and on certain holidays. Property of Results, including towels, toiletries, etc., is provided by Results as a courtesy to its Clients during Club usage only.
All sessions cancelled within 24 hours of the start of the session will be charged (“late cancelled”).
Where the client has late cancelled the session up to 1 hour before the session was due to start, Results will try to accommodate the client for this session either on the day the session is cancelled, the day of the session or the day after the session was due. All moving of sessions that fall within the late cancellation period remain at the discretion of Results.
Results will not move a session to a day where the client has already booked a session unless the client agrees to come in and be charged for both sessions. This includes where the future session falls outside of the 24 hour period – these sessions cannot be cancelled free of charge and then replaced by a late cancelled session that has been agreed to be moved.
If the client cannot make what has been offered then they will still be charged. All moved sessions should be agreed up to 1 hour before the start of the original session.
A session that has been late cancelled and moved cannot be late cancelled and moved again.
If a client cancels within 1 hour of the start of the session, they will not be offered the opportunity to move the session and will be charged for the session.
9. The time slot for any session that is late cancelled will be made available to other Results clients and the client will no longer be entitled to that session time.
10. Clients who do not attend sessions without informing the site before the start of the session will be charged in full for the session and will not be offered the opportunity to move the session. This is deemed a “no show”.
11. If you book and attend a session without having credit on your account. Your credit card will be charged the full rate for an individual session.
12. All cancellations of sessions must be made with reception either in person at the reception desk, by phone or by email. Informing a trainer of a cancelled session will not be deemed as cancelling a session and will result in the client incurring a charge for the session.
13. Results reserves the right to alter the trainer that you have requested should that trainer not be available. Only in the case where Results cannot offer you your particular timeslot will the session be cancelled free of charge. Results will attempt to inform you of any such changes.
14. Results reserves the right to cancel pre-booked sessions for clients who Results deem to be holding prime booking times but cancel their sessions on a regular basis. Clients will be notified of this at least one week in advance of any changes.
15. Any block of sessions purchased must be used within one year of the initial payment date. Refunds are only applicable when: (i) illness inhibits continuation (doctor’s certi cate required) (ii) relocation to an unreasonable commute to London.
16. You are entitled to receive due care and attention from all our trainers and will be given every opportunity to receive the bookings and services you require.
17. All Clients must conduct themselves in a respectful manner whilst using Club facilities. Any Client who acts in an intimidating, abusive, violent or disrespectful manner may be ejected from the Club, with no recourse for refund of monies already paid.
18. Clients are strictly forbidden to approach any trainers/employees with any form of job offer in a related or unrelated eld of work during said trainers/employees permanent employment with Results.
19. The purchase of any course or product by Results is deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.